Shep is proud to announce its newest feature: Admin Booker.
Admin Booker makes it easy to identify travelers and bookings made by administrators, travel managers, executive assistants, or anyone else who regularly books travel for other people in their company.
How Does It Work
- Once on the checkout page of your flight or hotel booking, the booking capture screen will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
- By default, the current Shep user will be listed as the Traveler but this can be changed.
- Click in the Traveler field to either select a Traveler from your company or type in a name and select Create New.
- Press Submit and your booking is sent automatically to your company for easy reporting.
- If you are an Admin, the Admin Dashboard will show the Booker and the Traveler. When you click into the transaction, you will see the associated Traveler.
Things To Know
- The Booking Capture screen may take a few seconds to appear on the travel site.
- This is a rolling update – it may take a few days for you to see these changes.