We’re excited to introduce Shep’s newest feature: Booking Capture Flight Autofill.
This feature makes it easier to capture your business travel bookings by autofilling flight details, including airport codes, dates of travel, and price, during the booking process.
How Does It Work
- Once on the checkout page of your flight booking, the booking capture screen will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
- The fields will automatically populate based on your flight details.
- You can easily confirm if the flight codes, travel dates, and price are correct. Click into these fields to change the details if needed.
- The Booking Notes field allows you to enter the reason for travel, such as attending a training or visiting a client.
- Press Submit and your booking is sent automatically to your company for easy reporting.
Things To Know
- The Booking Capture screen may take a few seconds to appear on the travel site.
- You can now search for airports on the Booking Capture screen by city, airport name, or airport code.
- This is a rolling update – it may take a few days for you to see these changes.
- Hotel autofill is coming next.