We’re sorry that you’re having this issue. There could be a few causes for not getting Shep on your chosen site.
- You may be signed out. To sign back in, click on the Shep icon in your browser extension bar.
- If you’ve recently turned on personal travel mode in the extension, you may still have it turned on. Make sure personal mode is turned off when you’re booking business travel. Shep automatically turns personal mode off after 2 hours.
- It is possible that this site is not currently supported. Shep works on the most popular and highly trafficked consumer booking platforms & brands; however, we are always adding more supported sites. If you don’t see the Shep icon when you visit your preferred travel site, please let us know using the feedback form.
- It’s possible that you’ve been removed from your Shep account by an administrator at your organization. If you’ve been removed from Shep at your organization, Shep will send you a notification to the email associated with your account. Please check your inbox (and spam folder) to see if Shep has sent this notification.
- Shep currently only works on the US domestic versions of travel sites and currently does not support sites with international top level domains (such as: .ca, .jp, .co.uk etc.).
- If your organization uses a firewall or other network security systems, you’ll need to contact your IT team to work out any issues you may be having with Shep.
If none of the above items cover your issue, please use this feedback page to report your experience to the Shep team for support.