The Shep web browser extension advises travelers about policies when visiting consumer travel sites like Expedia or Southwest.com. At the time of making a booking, Shep allows Travelers to verify booking details and provide notes for the trip, and then submit the trip details to their company.
The Shep chrome browser extension works with Windows & macOS, and is downloaded through the Chrome web store.
Installing the Extension
There are a few steps to start using the Shep extension.
Set Up Your Account
- You will receive an email with an invitation to join your company on Shep.
- Click the link in the email to Join and Set Up Your Account.
Verify Your Email
- After completing the Signup form, you will receive an email from your company with a link to verify your email.
- Click this link to activate your Shep account.
Install the Extension
- With your email confirmed, click the install button to download Shep from the Chrome Store.
- Shep has now been added to the extension bar that lives at the top right of your browser window. Click on the Shep icon to sign in with the email & password that you created in Shep’s Signup.
- Once signed in, Shep will automatically pull in your organization’s travel policy and is ready for use on consumer travel sites.
Congratulations, you’re a certified Shep Traveler! Bon voyage!